THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009年11月3日星期二

recluse-me...

haiz,
elder go jb work aready,
surplus me in segamat...
no elder attend me feel so recluse!!
very miss him!!
how are u now elder??
must take care in yrself!!
i am waiting u come back to find me!!
yesterday very happy..
coz somethings lol...
haha..
saturday i will go again lo...
since elder go jb ,
i have a feel..
i feel he have some frigidity...
i so scare he search another in there..
so scare...
everytime i chat with him
feel have some distance..
i haven't say with him,
jz silent and grief...and cry!!
he don noe!!
coz i haven say with him!
but i also so happy,
coz i sure he is really love me!
have something to promise...
he never find another ready!
because he say me is he wife aready
not only girlfriend....haha
bahagianya...

work...
today off,
i always appreciate tuesday and wednesday and saturday
coz tuesday us close in 7p.m
wednesday off
and saturday can go out with friend...
so enjoy..
except sat,tue,wed
another day i un happy..
because work and work..
very tired!!

so friend,
i only wednesday have upload mine blog..
and another day i haven't on9 de....
take care dear friends...
must sustain me ya^^
comment me pls...

0 评论: