THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009年10月16日星期五

specially....in..haiz

昨天,
i go neway karaoke sing...
is so ...
is very highclass in there...
there have buffer...
so many food...
is go test...
finised my dinner and sing lol...
sing until my mouth so 'sour'....
than stoped with my 'lenglui'sis goes pasar malam,
aiyoyo...
see many beautiful shoes o,
but,
but,
but',
sis don gv me to buy jor..
coz i am buy made things liao wor...
in kl i totally use jor 300ringgit
to buy cloths ,shoes, watch,bibi di cloths,monkey de shoes
leng lui sis de present, bibi mommy de cloths and my leng zai bro ge cloths...
now i am so poor...
i just buy 12 cloths,2 jeans and a pair of shoes only...
and a watch...
so poor....
back home telled with bibi apa masalah,
and call he gv me money to use...haha...
excellent!!!
tomorrow can back home to find bibi liao lol...
very miss him leh..
donnoe him has miss me or not...

0 评论: